Thursday 5 April 2012

Dupe for MAC Fix Fluid Foundation NW range only!

Hey Guys & Dolls i have an interesting little blog for use today if you are a MAC Fix Fluid addict! Have you ever used Revlon? No? YOU SHOULD! There foundations are just a lot AMAZE BALLS!  I found with my abundance of knowledge when it comes to make up (i joke) :0 that Revlon colourstay is a f' off to the hills too good! They are i think £12.45 for one:




They come in two different types of foundations, one for oily/combination and one for dry/normal. As you can guess Dry/Normal is more moisturising and Oily/Combination is for Oily skin! They last alllllllllllll day seriously they do not move! Which is why i <3 them! I have more of a Dry skin and i use to the Oily/Combination foundation, i just moisturise well before using them!


  MAC is £19.50:


MAC Fix Fluid is brilliant foundation also i would say it medium to buildable foundation, i would say it would last 5/6 hrs not as long as Revlon and i would start to get quite shinny around the usual spots (nose, forehead chin.)  Here is a good video about MAC's foundation range:





So there is a good we bargain to be had if you want to try them instead of MAC Fix Fluid. However i would recommend them just to the NW lovers as there shades i feels have more pink undertones, but they do have one or two neutral shades in there to i would use Nude and I’m a NC25 however there is very little yellow pigment in comparison to my beloved Simpson look! This shade i would use when my tan has worn of a good bit but still the colour is very good & suits allot of skins so have a little nosey!

I would apply my MAC studio fix fluid with a MAC 187:



I would apply my Revlon colour stay with a Illamasqua highlighter brush:


Before applying my Revlon & studio fix i would spray my face with this bad boy which i also use for my eyebrows (see my eyebrow post) 




It just makes the application easier and you can alter the coverage of the foundation.

They also carry a foundation called Revlon photoready Makeup. This foundation I’m in love with ATM! Would not be suitable for oily skins but it has a little glow base to it and its perfect for summer. The shades are far better than the Colour stay. So if you like a little glow to your skin have a look at these also:


* ALLOW ALL YOUR FOUNDATIONS 2-5 MINUTES TO SET BEFORE APPLY ANY POWDER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment